Friday, May 25, 2012

Random Friday Facts & Fotos

1) I don't like gum. Never really have. I'll chew it if my mouth is tasting really bad and someone offers me a piece (because that probably means they are trying to tell me something, right?) but I'd much prefer a mint.

2) I don't own an iPod or any form of MP3 or portable music player. As such, I do not listen to music when I exercise.

3) When I see people riding their bikes and they have their helmet hanging from their handlebars and not on their head, I want to scream at them "PUT YOUR F'ING HELMET ON!" I also feel the urge to scream at people who listen to their iPods when riding their bike (especially when in traffic, it just seems so unsafe to take away one of your most important senses), though my urge to yell at the iPod people is not as fierce as it is to yell at the stupid helmet people.

4) Songs I'm into right now: The Decemberists "This Is Why We Fight", Of Monsters And Men "Little Talks", M83. "Midnight City", La Roux "Bulletproof", Tragically Hip "Nautical Disaster", Foster the People "Helena Beat".

5) Ryder Hesjedal is a BEAST! The level of stress/excitement I feel while watching the Giro is unexplainable. Although, I remember feeling a similar "off the couch, jumping up and down, screaming at the TV" level of excitement while watching Simon Whitfield secure the silver in Bejing. AMAZING!!!!!

6) I really like this. If you've got a dog, or like dogs, take a moment and have a read.

7) My road bike (Scotty) got a tune up today. I get to pick it up after work and I’m quite excited because it will be all shiny and clean. Also, it looks oh-so-wickedly-awesome with my race wheels on. Oh, and new bar tape! Woo Hooo. It’s kinda like getting a new bike right?

8) I bought this onesie (photo below) for baby Liam today. He belongs to our good friends Sean & Kelly. He is only one month old, but I am already attempting to turn him into a triathlete. The onesie will go well with his baby Nike Frees.

First step: Wear bikes on clothes. Second step: Ride bikes with "Aunty".

9) I left Rusty in the car the other day for a few minutes. When I came out, this is where I found him. Looks comfy doesn't it?


10) Because 99.9% of the photos I take are of the Rust-beast. Here is another one of him looking comfy while sleeping on the couch.


11) Friday’s are awesome. Sunny Friday’s are even awesomer... and yes, awesomer IS a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment