Friday, September 10, 2010

By the Numbers

Well, it’s been nearly 2 weeks since Ironman. I must admit, I feel a bit lazy. I know it’s important to take time to recover (and I have been) and while I’ve still been doing some sort of workout everyday, it’s just so little compared to what it was. Part of me can understand the whole “Post-Ironman Depression” thing… it’s like, okay, the race is over - now what?

Anyway, with all my extra time I decided it would be neat to go back through my training log and see what I’ve actually done since the “official” start of my training for IMC last November (November 1st, 2009 to be exact).

So, here’s my Ironman training “By the Numbers”
Months: 10
Weeks: 43
Days: 300
Completed Workouts: 357
Skipped and/or Missed Workouts: 12
Days off: 48
Races: 5 (2 running, 3 triathlons… not including IMC)
Swim Workouts = 115
Bike Workouts = 92
Run Workouts = 129
Other Workouts = 21

I wanted to include hours spent and km’s covered as well, but when I started going through every single workout, it seemed like a really really big task, and well, I don’t have that much free time.

Next on the agenda is the Royal Victoria Half Marathon. I just signed up last night, so I guess now I’m committed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment