Friday, February 13, 2015

Some Friday Things

1) I'm trying mountain biking for the first time ever tomorrow. It's a beginner's ride with Dirty Girlz Bike Club. I'm incredibly excited, horribly nervous and completely petrified all at the same time. I'm sure it will be a blast.

2) I'm puppy sitting for a friend tonight. Lovely little Rosebud. She's a Boston terrier, French bulldog cross. I believe that makes her a Frenchton. I'm just incredibly excited about this. No nerves or fear, but I'm sure that this too, will be a blast.

3) #100happydays photos

Day 12
A roaring fire in the wood stove.
Day 13
It doesn't look like much, but I spent the day clearing broom bush and it felt good.
You couldn't see the pond a few hours before this photo was taken.
Day 14
Best socks ever.
Day 15
Awesome early evening runs with the sister around the lakes.
(ps. this is not my photo - I forgot to take one, so I stole it from TripAdvisor.)
Day 16
Fun Valentine's display in Market Square.
Day 17
My desk calendar at work always makes me smile.
Day 18
Celebratory Prosecco.
Day 19
Celebratory dinners with this guy.
Day 20
The arrival of new shoes in the mail!
(Which unfortunately I have to return... but that
just means, more new shoes will arrive in the mail!!)
Day 21
I totally forgot to take any photos this day. Was too busy enjoying the long weekend I suppose.

Day 22
Cherry blossoms blossoming downtown Vic.
Day 23
Riding the rollers!
Day 24
Sampling new pops for the concession at work.

2 comments:

  1. How do you like the rollers?! They scare the bejeebers out of me! ;) And, cherry blossoms already?! It's 0ยบ here! Have a blast mountain biking today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the rollers... I definitely use them differently than the trainer though, as I tend to just use them for when I need a easy/aerobic spin and don't do a lot of big workouts on them. Took me a while to get comfortable on them, but I really like the variety they provide for indoor riding.

      Delete