Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy

I recently started following Erin’s blog (Sweet Sweat Life) and was really touched by her most recent post.

[Also, I have to admit, I did a lot of whining about the rain this weekend, and reading that it is still snowing in Minnesota (and various other parts of Canada and the US) I feel little bit guilty. I promise, there will be no whining this coming Saturday if I wake up to rain… but, Mother Nature, please oh-pretty-please can we have a dry day for biking?]

I haven't necessarily been feeling any less happy or more happy than normal lately, but I really love the idea of 100 Happy Days and thought it would be fun to participate in it (in my own way) leading up to Coeur d’Alene (which is only 82 days away ~ yowza).

So, for the next 100 days, I’m going to attempt to post my Happy Days photos here on the blog. I likely won’t post a new photo every day, but I do vow to take one every day and then will aim to post once a week(ish) – so kinda like a weekly recap of happiness. That sounds pretty fun eh?

I took my first photo yesterday. It was an easy one. The little Rustbeast makes me smile every day.

Day 1
Rusty ripping up the tracks with a wee stick he found, on a beautiful Spring evening.

Day 2
Walking to work this morning, the sky may have been grey, but the pop of colour from the theatre’s garden definitely put a smile on my face.
  

1 comment:

  1. Awww… love it! So glad you're doing #100happydays, too! Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing pics :) Hope training is going well! And, glad our blog paths crossed!

    ReplyDelete