Friday, July 15, 2011

J’adore le Tour de France!

I will admit that a large majority of my bike workouts have been on the trainer lately. This is not because of the bad weather, but more so, because I find the best way to start the day, is to pop the bike on the trainer, turn on le Tour and spin away.

I can’t get enough of the Tour really; it has that similar all-encompassing appeal that I feel when the Olympics are on. How can anyone possibly want to watch anything else?

Anyway, other than spending too much time on the trainer and not enough time on the road (although, I did have a great 2hr ride last weekend), training has been going pretty well. The aerobic block has been a nice change from the mass quantities of speed work and I am actually starting to feel slightly refreshed.

I feel like I should be blogging more, but really, I don't feel like I have anything super important, witty or interesting to say.

So, in closing... GO RYDER! GO THOR! GO GARMIN-CERVELO!

No comments:

Post a Comment