Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy Photo Dump

Day 41
The awesome hand tan I got while on an epic bike ride.
Photos do not do it justice. 
Day 42
My attempts (yes, there were many) at taking a photo of Rusty
and myself while he awkwardly slept on my lap. 
Day 43
A day off from work and training meant a fresh coat of nail polish.
Long weekends are the best!
Day 44
This guy.
Day 45
A sign spotted on my lunch wanders.
Day 46
My fastest run ever! *just kidding*
I forgot to switch from running to cycling mode, so my
commute data looked like a really fast run. 
Day 47
A beautiful day and full harbour in prep for Swiftsure weekend.
Day 48
It's a major award!
Fancy new Maui Jim sunglasses that I won on a radio contest.

Also, if you didn't get the reference to the 'major award' above, I give you this gem...
Mr. Parker: What is the name of the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?
Mother: Ah... Victor! His name is Victor.
Mr. Parker: How the hell did you know that?
Mother: Everybody knows that!
Day 49
 Race Day!
While I wasn't there to see it, it was also race day for Dad,
where he earned a new Half Marathon PB!!
Day 50
Summer = Hefeweizen.
 Day 51
Remnants of race day still lingering on my hand.
(Plus, don't you love that this post starts and ends with a hand pic?)

No comments:

Post a Comment