Friday, January 30, 2015

Photo Call

This is just a photo dump of the last 10 days in my #100happydays challenge. I figured yesterday's post was already a little long, you know, since it was a list of 100 random things, so I didn't really want to tack any more onto the bottom... 

Day 2
The scene outside my favourite coffee joint on the way to work.
Day 3
Afternoon matcha.
Day 4
Road trip snacks.
Day 5
A fun & special little piece of artwork I had done for Shane a few years ago.
By the lovely and talented Cat Parker.
Day 6
Morning, seaside hikes in Ukee. 
I could not decide on just one photo.
Day 7
Gift certificate for a new swim suit + everything in store
on sale = new swimsuit and new sweater. 

Day 8
Maggie Mae. aka. Magzilla!
Day 9
Lunch run in knee length tights and a t-shirt = awesome!
Also, pit stains.
Day 10
Apparently this is winter in Victoria. It's a beauty so far.
Day 11
Fifteen early morning kilometers as the sun was rising.

1 comment:

  1. Love matcha! What kind do you drink? Also, Victoria is gorgeous! I need to read your 100 things post!

    ReplyDelete